Sunday 17 November 2013

Chasing after Vanity

“Meaningless! Meaningless!   says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
    Everything is meaningless.”
 What do people gain from all their laborsEcclesiastes 1:2-3


I have gone through a lot on the recent past.I have searched for a place here on earth to haven my issues in life all being in vain.As i felt  that this would be the snapping point,a felt encouraged by the verse above,that everything here on earth is vanity.
This sounded very true to me,for i lack not,but am not settled.Have you ever wondered why people lack contentment in what they have.They will never rest in search for greatness,wealth,fame.etc.My faith directs me to seeking Christ the more,for everything shall be added unto me.(Mathew 6:33).I thus plead thee,seek Christ in the days of your youth.Keep aside the issues that inhibit your presence in Christ face here on earth.

I know am poor in making decisions,but for this i will.I will seek His face more,for the things in this world are all vanity of vanity...leading to frustrations and confusing.Thus having a litany of complaints every sunset.

Yes.I will seek Christ's face the more.
Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment