Saturday 17 August 2013

He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.

For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 3:14 

Have you ever found yourself crying unto God over situations which seems difficult to navigate .I always find myself in such, but one thing I have realized, our God is ever faithful. As its stated in Numbers 23:19 our God is not a man to lie. He fulfills everything to the letter.
Tonight I want to encourage that youth who feels low over his/her life, due to the past mistakes, addictions or even heartbreaks. Kindly don’t develop delusions over your life, have the faith, pray unto the Father. For I tell you that he who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
Avoid the litany of grouses in your life, let Christ handle your it. Be calm and focused, let the King of kings handle your issues, release them all unto Him. A wise man once said; ”At times you can’t know how much you need God’s help until you are opposed”. Thus he knew you need Christ to stand unopposed in every situation. Thus the question begs, how many times have you ever included Christ before your endeavors?

Let me get to bed now, lest the mosquitoes call for a banquet :)
Shalom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment