Friday 26 July 2013

You are God Alone.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’- Jeremiah 33:3

He is the Creator of Heaven and earth. He created you with a definite purpose in life, that’s why the Bible says in Jeremiah 29:11 ‘For I Know the Plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, not to harm you plans to give you  hope and  future’.
I write all these with the hope that one day joy and peace will be my duo friends. Hitherto am happy because I have a gift of breath, freely given unto me.Thus I may be able to see all this happening to my life. I pray not for the Lord to remove the challenges I have, but I will ask Him to give me the courage and wisdom to win over them. I will not lower my level to suit the world; rather I will press on to the goal and win this race for the price set for me. I pray that the Lord may give me the serenity to accept all that life brings J
I have come to learn that the Lord answers in 3 ways; He says yes and gives you what you want, says no wait son, to give you something better or says No son, to give you the best. I believe He has conferred me with an answer among the 3 choices highlighted.
I wish to be inebriated of the Holy Spirit, to win over all compromises the world applauds and have the ability to say No to all forms of ungodliness (Titus 2:11), for I have seen it, there is no joy in the things of the world. They are all short lived.
Thus I say, with or without challenges, He remains to be God. For He is God Alone.


Goodnight Brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment