Thursday 2 May 2013

Love...My own Confessions..

Isaiah 30:21 "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

Many are the times we feel downcasted and not worth living,we do  many things albeit wrong and against the  walking of a christian.We end up messing our first faith and become tools of the evil one.I too encountered such situations while here in campus.like sometimes you feel  being so alone,you want to do like the rest of your friends, course-mates ...you look for a partner in quench of love,just to find yourself in a lot of mess and trouble.
As Christians we need to embrace patience,and chastity ...these are the two virtues that define a true Christian youth.You will be able to know when the right time comes,or you will recognize your hour of favour!
We end up doing things out of our human knowledge,without acknowledging God.We tie up other people not to reach their divine destiny and hold their dreams as if we are immortal.
I never meant to spill this..., i thought it was nice for me to have a girlfriend,little did i know everything that comes on the way has to come with a price.This one was too expensive for me to bear.I valued my little resources and tried to share it withing my niche and found i was a kinda 'kid-father' to be.I had many dreams and expectations,but deep within my heart something still reckoned,'it wasn't time...'
Now hear i am,not heartbroken...,because God's will always takes the preeminence.I repented and surely God is faithful and just to forgive.He will always direct you with a small still voice.Now am free,am free to serve the Lord in my youth age.I am ready to proclaim His word to the nations,NOT chaining any lady with me because its only Christ who knows when the right time comes.
My word to my brother here in campus,take heed of this,look,open your eyes...there are many in the light,then go to your knees having patience and chastity in your heart.God is not a man to lie.
May the Lord teach me to wait patiently upon Him.
Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment