Thursday 16 May 2013

I Have learnt to be thankful forever:::


Psalm 100: 4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name

Year 3 semester 2 started with exams...that can never be forgotten. The walk-ins i have made to the Main Library are indelible.Again early in the semester i was engaged in other club activities,leading EUCOSSA-our Computer Science Club in Egerton University.All in all through these,the Lord has been my Ebenezer.I can raise a banner and proclaim its not by my might nor by my strength...but by the Spirit of God.

We all have reasons to thank God.Even the breath that we take unconsciously...that is God.That academic year(it's over!) i had 13 units to tackle...that not withstanding i had a project or two.Am so grateful to God for His grace to survive all these.I remember i underwent a lot while coming up with a software project proposal which my lecturer  turned me down severally...i reprinted without ceasing,however i still submitted.
My life here in campus this year was all about trusting in God.I have suffered from a heart break,am sorry to say so,but its all my fault.(Not that am unfaithful).Well it all happens for a reason...and for all i have learnt to be thankful.
I have worked out different projects this year,and too,i have seen God's favor.Lord am thankful.
The semester has ended and i have handed over as the EUCOSSA chairperson.Am grateful to God for the time He gave me serve the club.Also for the skills of professionalism gained from EUCOSSA.This gives me a reason to thank God.
As i pen off,i also wish to share this,the Lord is so faithful,He says,call unto me and i will show you great and mighty things you know not-Jeremiah 33:3,indeed His knowledge none of us can reach.I was chosen as a Google Student Ambassador for Egerton University.This gives me a chance to serve Google in my last academic year.This also gives me a reason to thank God.Indeed He is ever faithful.
I have learnt to  be thankful forever.Join me we thank God.
Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment